Thread: Dopavite
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 11:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default okay... time to get off the fence

I've been a fence sitter with regard to Keith and Dopavite. I know many of you have gotten into conflabs with him...I have not. Yes he's an odd duck, and to be perfectly honest I'm not even sure he's real (Possibly a bot). Sorry about that Keith, if you are real. Whatever.... I have found him to be very helpful, intelligent and has a sharp wit. I think he may have a viable product, and from my interaction with him I'd say he's not in it for the money. So forget the snakeoil salesman angle. I have not tried his program because I have a problem with sugar addiction which I know has a huge impact on my PD and I need to get that under control because the product/approach he advocates doesn't have a clear shot at its target while I'm out stuffing candy bars in my mouth. Ilove you all dearly, but a few of you have attitudes and Keith just loves to set you up. For some reason he loves a good headbanging session, and we have some very bright people on this forum that he can get a good row going with. So now that I've said what I think, I will give dopavite a fair trial as soon as I can get my weakness for sweets under control. Change is tough, we cannot improve our lot in life without change (shades of Barak Obama). Maybe I'll die trying but I'm working on change and have to work even harder. Life is about challange -thats what makes us better, bigger and faster than we were yesterday. So to respond to the post, yes I have the product in my possession and I am going to try it -but not until I can give it a fair shot. Maybe this post will motivate me to do that. Two aside notes...the pills are the size of horse pills and you have to take 4(?) a day. Not my idea of a good time Sorry if I killed this thread...hope not. Response anyone?
imark3000 (03-26-2008), rd42 (03-31-2008), Sasha (01-17-2009)