Thread: death
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 12:06 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default death

Right now I just want to die. I'm too tired of it all,and a family member has misinterpreted my illness,and said they're going to drop financial help because we have not been getting along. I have been sick,and now I have gone into depression on top of all the phobias,emotional pain,obsessions,tormenting thoughts,and rejection. I have written down my problems on this web site,and No one has taken me under their wing,or shown a interest to help me. My immediate family is giving up on me now. It's not my fault. I'm a good person,and have been suffering since I was a teenager. It started with a major panic attack,and I felt like I was under a black cloud when I was a teenager. The problems have been going on,and on. Now I'm running out of money,my family is on the verge of rejecting me for they are tired of me. This is devastating to me. It looks grim to me,and Social Security Disability has rejected me two times,and I have hired a lawyer,but I have to wait for possible about another year. I'm tired of it all,and my energy has gone to a low level. I never receive any comfort,or security,and I am so burdened. I just want it to end. There is nothing to live for anymore. I just can't see a future anymore. I'm grieved unto pain,and I want it to stop. I'm so tired.