View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 02:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Free samples from Doc...and free week from med co.

Sheena -

I tried provigil - doesn't really work for me, however - it was an expensive copay!

First - your neuro should have samples of it to give you to try - but also - if you go to provigil's website (just add .com to the name) - you can get a coupon for a free seven day trial!! your doc would need to write your prescription for a 7 day supply and you will get it for free. it's a good deal - bc then you can know if it works for you...plus, there are other assistance programs to assist with the copay you may qualify for. but I'd say to call doc and ask if he can give you some samples - mine did. i didnt know about the 7day coupon from provigil - but if i did - i would have used it!!

I've posted about my fatigue issues - and how I found a new addition to the arsenal - it is called DAYTRANA - and it is a small patch you wear on your thigh for 9hrs a day, then you remove it. It works much better for me than the provigil did. Find my thread - think it's called new fatigue med...written this week. also, as i mentioned with this new drug - i paid NOTHING for a full 30 day prescription. Doc wrote out rx and then I printed the coupon online and brought to pharmacy and i got my meds! I am now on my second box. cost me $45 for this month. Not bad tho as it is working for me.

But seriously - try to get the free samples if you can first! my neuro gave me samples of many drugs he wanted me to try - definitely better than shelling out $45 for each new thing to try not knowing if they would work!!

Good luck... (Im gonna send you a PM now...)
~Keri
RedPenguins is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote