Thread: death
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 03:35 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hello Brokenfriend. I'm so sorry that you're hurting right now.

I understand how you must feel without family support having been there myself over and over again. I also understand the lack of finances since I went on disability just recently, and there never seems to be enough to go around. I'm always broke through no fault of my own, and sometimes it's hard to find enough cash to even replenish the larder Or the fridge. I know what's it's like to go without.

I haven't seen any of your other posts until just now, so maybe others are in the same boat as me. Please don't give up "friend". We are all here to give you support if you want it.

Jo had a good idea when she said the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo55 View Post
....You might want to read /visit our Survivors of Suicide forum- there's a very caring and helpful group of members there.
It's for those that have been touched by the loss of a family member and those that may have been at a point and considered it.
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum29.html

They may have some uplifting words to give you hope for the future.
Please also heed what Befuddled said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by befuddled2 View Post
.......I can relate to you and wish I could say the right words. What use to help me get through the bad times was knowing that we need hope to cope. Hold onto that hope. befuddled2

Hold on "friend", I'm thinking of you as I'm sure many others are as well. Good luck in your quest for Social Security Disability. I hope it comes through soon for you.