Thread: Update on us
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 01:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Arrow

Well Im home. We got a ride home from my mom. It was nice being able to see my mom and visit with her. She lives a few hours away from here. I called her last night and told her what happened and she said she would see if she could give us a ride home. She had to talk to my grandma because she was suppose to be making doc appts to take my grandma to.

NOW tomorrow will be crazy. I have to see if I can fit my walker (rollater) in the boys dads old car and I have P/T at 8 am, ortho appt to get a new AFO fitting at 11:30 am and then head to Stockton for Noah's final CCS appt at 1 PM and then I have to try to find a place to get me a loan.

I talked to the lady who has the van I want to buy and she still has it but only til this weekend. So I only have tomorrow to find a loan. IF its in the Lords will then it will work out. IF NOT... then it wont and the Lord will provide something else.

I found out yesterday that Dr. Gorlin (the doctor who discovered our syndrome/disease and it was named after) died on Tues. He had been fighting cancer for awhile. Reading an article on him, read he was first diagnosed with cancer 8 yrs ago. He helped discover over 100 syndromes and 6 were named after him. He will be greatly missed.

Well I need to get ready for bed. Maybe tomorrow if I find some time I will tell you about Noah's appts. Tho Wed. was kinda a waste.
Adam - BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation,PDD-NOS
Noah- BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation, Bronchial Stenosis, Asthma
Thank you Jesus!! He walks with us thru all of this because he will never leave us nor forsake us!! He is my BESTEST friend!!!

GinaMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote