View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 10:02 AM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Help

i wish i could report that things were better.

much worse.

my brain is so overwhelmed i'm not even sure what to do or where to turn to.

i feel so weird posting about such crappy stuff.

we have less than 30 days where we live. rent is due on the 1st and now nothing to pay it with.

grandmonkey's mother refuses to help with any of his financial needs and refuses to sign over any type of custody or guardianship. so i cant put him in daycare so i can work full time. i haven't been able to find a job during school hours. she says she is coming to get him when she gets back from a trip out of state in a few days. this is someone he barely knows. she says leaving him with her friends, who he doesn't know at all, if she goes out of town is fine with her.

this poor little boy. i am devistated. he will never be the same happy little boy. she isn't going to let us see him either. we have had him almost his whole life.

we don't have the resources anymore to fight for custody.

just so much in less than 24 hours. mind boggeling.

i knew things were bad...but i never thought it would actually come to this. it's a different turn of events that i had no control over. marriage having problems is one thing. but knowing deep down he would not let us be homeless was always there. this...he didn't even see coming. i don't know..maybe a god slam to keep us together? maybe we will have to work this out together to survive?

i can't go into details on the forum...i don't mind doing so in pm.

y'all's support, prayers and friendship is keeping me going.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lil'Monkey (04-22-2008)