Thread: Pain?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 12:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Pain?

I'm just coming up to the 2 year anniversary of my dx. So far I think most of my sx have been pretty much text book... numbness, tingling, optic neuritis, fatigue, balance issues, cognitave issues, spasticity. Good times...

In the last few weeks I have notice pain in my right shoulder. It feels like it is in the joint, it is not constant or consistant in degree. It all varies. However, it is getting worse. To the point where it is effecting my sleep. There are times when I can't lift my arm, like last night. But today I can move it above my head with just a little soreness.

Here is my question. Is pain another MS symptom? I don't think I've read anything about it, but this is the first time I've experienced this apart from the pain I get from muscle spasms. I think I should also note that this is the same shoulder I get the spasms in, but like I said, it feels like the joint, not the muscle.

I'm in general good health other than the MS (and the few+ extra pounds I could stand to lose), so I seem to blame everything on MS. Could this be one more thing, or something I should maybe get checked out. Just trying to avoid going to the dr....

Please let me be the person my dog thinks I am.

My dog is not my whole life... she makes my life whole.
Blondi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote