View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 03:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi~
I'm here. Still making all of these wonderful medical appointments. And I just remembered that I have to pick up my new med that the Pharmacy ordered, so good thing I'm checking in.....

Seems everyone's dealing with their own crap in one way or another, doesn't it? Jeesh, the fun just never ends....

SueBabe, that's just plain creepy!! I know that from experience cuz I had window peepers this summer. Of course by the time the cops get here they're always gone. The last time it happened it pi$$ed me off so much--I was SO close to going out the back door with a BB gun to sneak up on them and scaring the bejesus out of them!! What stopped me was the fact that I knew I would do more than SCARE them. They would have slapped assault charges on me when I would have gotten done with them. I'm serious.

BC~
Glad you "fixed" your furnace. It's amazing what you can do when you have to. Again, I know that from experience. Stay warm.

Biz~
Sleep in when you can--I think it's a law...

Big C & Alffe~
Talking about mamo's....I kinda look forward to mine...been a while, ya know??

Gotta get my drugs while I still remember to do it. Oral surgery couldn't be scheduled until November 6th because of the ESI scheduled Oct. 20th and the other Mayo appointments. Does anyone need a tour?
Hugs,
Jan