Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 03:34 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thanks to all

It's so nice to know people have been praying for me, It's been the most difficult time in my life. I was told to have surgery while my husband was still living and I had to put it off until his passing and until I could adjust to life without him. The stress of makig decisions like, do I sell the farm or sell just tbe home and large pond and buildings is a diffulct one as so much stress will be put on me to move before winter. I'm wanting to move to town and have seen the smaller home that would be perfect for me and Bear my dog. Yet with surgery right away I won't be able to help in the moving process. Some say not to hurry and I do understand, for once I sell there is no coming back. I'm not use to town, having close neighbors or the noise of living near a highway. Yet this place has a big chain link fenced yard behind it and isn't a big home like I have now. I may sell the farm ground and yet it could help me to have an income for the future. You can almost always sell the farm ground when it is good ground.

On the other hand, a empty home will go down fast without people to take care of it. I don't like the idea of renting because of the upkeep. My good memories are here, but the maintenance of such a place is expensive. I probably will move if I can buy a home in town that is right for me. Thanks to Kell, Sue, Lynn, Linda and Wendy for keeping me in your thoughts & prayers. I do need your suport as I don't want to be to hasty & regret it later. Also thanks to Jan who has helped with adivce on buying a home. Thanks for just listening to me just letting off steam in my many desicions.
{{{{Big Hugs to all}}}}
Billie (Fancylady)

Last edited by Fancylady_2006; 09-01-2006 at 03:36 AM.
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote