Thread: Update on us
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 03:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

((((((Gina)))))),

I'm sorry you're having so many transportation problems. I wrote the other day, but the dang computer crashed again and my fibro-foggy head forget to post again

I thank the Lord that you and your kids were not hurt by that van. Sometimes The Universe just steps right in, doesn't it!!

What I wrote the other day before the 'puter ate it was: tell every single person that you come in contact with the 'story' of the van. You might just run across someone who's having to give up driving and will be willing to give you their old van. When you allow God and The Universe to take care of you, amazing things can happen.

I'm sorry to hear about Dr. Gorlin. It sounds like he was an amazing human being and a *GOOD* doctor. I pray that others pick up his work and take it to the next level.

I hope you get a good night's sleep, sugar. You've had a hard, difficult week and it's not even Saturday yet. Sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs bite. (My Dad used to say that to me every night before I fell asleep -- there's a lot of love attached to that little sentence!!)

BIG HUGS (and love).

Barbara
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote