View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 11:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

wow thank you bryanna. you are a wealth of knowledge!

right now between my permanent upper bridge and untold dental work through the years, my bite is already off quit a bit. that and tooth grinding sometimes at night.

even though an upper won't fit well with my lower natural teeth, i can't imagine it could be worse than what i have now as far as bite. i'm hoping i can ride my natural lowers a bit longer as long as the infection is cured. i have 2/500mg rounds of amoxycillin to kill the infection.

knowing i'll have to get another upper denture when i ultimately do the lowers down the road. without implants, i don't think i dare going with a lower.

those pins causing rsd, really scared the crap out of me!

in addition to a neuro muscular problem, i also have a very dry mouth (ears and eyes too) which probably contributed to the sudden collapse of my dental health. i'm hoping the neuro muscular doctor can pinpoint what the problem is.

but i'm pretty sure the dentist is correct and they have to come out. i've been on borrowed time with them for quite awhile.

i wish i had known i had an infection and it had been going on awhile. they did the 360 deg xrays and that's what they said they saw. i'm used to abcessed teeth (usually on a w/e!) but not used to a whole mouth infection. i know my teeth feel slimey even after brushing, but no bad odor or taste. and my gums sting. could that be the infection?

the reason i ask, is if i decide to stall a bit for financial or cosmetic reasons. how will i know if the infection is actually gone?

thanks so much for your help, and yes i will let you know what i decide to do and the outcome.
neuromess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote