View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 05:33 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Talking Kell, mom of the year!

Sorry to hear your in pain again. Me to. I called my Dr. office and he's not going to be in tomorrow, but I can see PA. So I said yes. I never know when mine is in there. I think he spends more time in another town than ours. They always give me someone like that. I had a good Dr. and he left to go back to his home town. Last time I was there, he was there again. I wish I would hae just waited on him to come back.

So your a mama to how many kittens? That sounds like me. I found one a couple weeks ago that the mother had just left it. I didn't want another but I did take it in. I didn't have a formila and it died. I have about 9 now. I want to give them good homes but I can't find anyone that wants a cat. Mine don't like to be picked up so in a way they are wild.

My furnace guy came this morning and fixed it. It was very cold at times. I could push the relay button and it would work one time, so that kept the chill off.

Yes, I got me a home and I am relieved about that. Now I need to sell this one. I haven't felt good at all this week, Kell. I know I shouldn't be working around here, but I have know one to help me. I have thought of hiring a couple girls that I know of but Kell they don't work to good, or thats what my sister in law says. They live with her. Since I don't feel so great either it is easy to talk myself out of it.

Yes, it is getting near my surgery date about the time I can move. I have told the guys that and they say don't worry about it. One good thing is I don't have to hurry since I still own this place. I haven't tried to sell it.

Let me know how those kittens are ok. Hope you get some rest soon. be praying for you too.
Hugs,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote