Thread: need help
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 01:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default need help

I am having bad bad headacches.. i go to the er a few times a week.. I had 2 cat scan a spinal tap and tthey found 3 spots on my brain.. so they send me to a neuro doc.. he sent me to get a mri... well my blood presuure was like 180/120 he put me on blood pressure pills i am still having headache.. the er said something about a Ms and rolled out minigipist.. said something about being that high it could have been a stroke.. the neuro doc does nothing only the blood poesurre pills.. said i have migrains, but I have had them before and never never last every day for 6 weeks.. I am sick of paying a doc for nothing .he told me not to take any pain pills opt Ib broffin or anything for the headaches.. just take the blood prusser pillss. i have .. I went back to his office my blood pressure was up again and he said i wasn't talking the pills.. so he called me a lier.. i have taking tthem like he told me to do.. 3 times a day.. I nned help.. he said that the mri show what the cat scan did that i had 3 spots and that was all.. no concuren what am I to do.. please help
susanm143 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote