View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 02:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Momz

THINKING OF YOU!!

I KNOW THIS ISNT EASY FOR YOU...
TOS isnt any easy dragon to tame
However, there are many things we can do to relax the muscles pressing on the damaged/compressed nerves and healing.

Yes, Johanna is correct
1. Baby nods for the spinal cord and cervical
2. turning head side to side fluidly before you feel the stretch
3. Arm mobility up and down side to side, slowly, lightly, calmly
4. Invest in the Edgelow Protocol for nerve entrapments. No need for doc perscription. Its a daily ritual 24/7 and does work
5. Belly breathe. Imagine yourself in the cool ocean moving about like a dolphin or mermaid

DO ALL THES LAYING ON THE FLOOR TO TAKE THE GRAVITY OFF.

Your job in life is now your health. It does become easier to adapt to changes and focusing solely on you. It's taken me 8 years and I fight with my brain daily thinking I can still do everything I used to do. Pick your battles. YOUR ARE NOW #1. Not your hubby, not your kids, not the dirty house, OR laundry. You now become first.

The stress of all your bills piling up and paper work is another extreme stressor. I know!

Again, lay on the floor and visualize the calmness and tackle one item at a time. Make a list of things to do TO CLEAR YOUR STRESSORS. Enlist friends and family to help around the house, the household management organization, helping grocery shop, have them come over and and "clean house". Rid yourself of unwanted items. SPRING CLEAN your mind and life. When someone descides to have a garage sale I betcha there is $$$ to make. People are willing to help. We all just have to remember to ask.
CYNDY
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
thursday (03-27-2008)