View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 02:55 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Nancy where you been the last two weeks or so. I started talking about I was loosing and thought the Cinnamon had something to do with it, for one anyway. For me, I was on the diabetic forum, hunting a way to bring my A1c down. Mrs. D came on and told me about the cinnamon. I thought it woudn't hurt to try it. Well, It has changed my whole life nancy. I never want sweets again. I also have so much energy to actually work it off. I love the stuff. Here is what you can do if you want to try it. Ask your Dr first okay. I bought mine at Walmart near the vits, & supplements are. You take one 2x daily with meals. (Its a 1000 mg cap.) It cost about $4.86 for 60, which is a months supply. Some are paying more and getting a gel tab. Mine was by Rexall. It doesn't matter about that. I feel great, except for this sinus bug lately. My Dr. was so proud of me today! Bless his little heart. They should of made me a spokeman for them. I have told anyone that will listen. It has worked great for me. I even got people on it at church.

Nancy I have written it down on the calendar about your SCS again. I will be praying for you Hon. I want this to work for you, so bad.
Hugs,
Billie

She who hides nothing, has nothing to hide~
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
nancy-h (03-27-2008)