Old 03-27-2008, 09:33 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Bird View Post
I am so glad you called SS!

And I haven't even thought to complain about the drips, even though almost every needle does!!! LOL

I have that gripper thing and I like it much better than the needle's grip...it's way too small!

I'm glad you have a sweatheart of a dentist now....you have had some doozies!
I get the feeling that I'll be using the handy-dandy grippers when they get here. I didnt even know they had anything like that. But, I have wondered how some MS-ers with hand "issues" were able to do manual injections.

I think something happened when I had my teeth worked on yesterday...when she was done drilling and got to the icky nasty part where there was a little bit of infection going on, I have to wonder if some of the infection from inside the tooth getting exposed into my mouth a little bit (upper teeth, I think some...eww...dripped...ewww!) and today I've got a seriously numb right foot, and a not as seriously numb left foot. It's really really really annoying.

I'm just not sure if it works that way. Altho, I did have infection inside the teeth, and my teeth are inside of my mouth, maybe that's what's been triggering a lot weirdness and it's just a coincidence that my feet went numb yesterday afternoon.

I hope I can get the rest of mouth fixed up soon. Because if any of my other cracked teeth have infection in them, maybe that's why I keep having weird bizzaro carp happening to me every couple of weeks. (never get amalgam fillings, they crack your teeth something fierce)

I really hope it's infection in my teeth triggering my problems, otherwise I'd have to wonder if I'm progressing. (live in fear of that) Be easier to deal with infected teeth.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote