Thread: "Evening Yucks"
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 11:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Funny, i was just complaining of exactly the same thing to my kids...3PM is when it just really sets in..my back just sort of feels like someone is pulling me down, and watch out world cause mom is generally not very happy..

soemtimes if i have a very careful day it won't start till 5 or so...but it always comes on at some point.

my hips are definitely tender....i have had the stomach flue a couple times this winter and after a day of laying in bed on them i have to stick lidoderm patches on them because they ache so badly. i think the outer part of the hips is a fibro tenderpoint, wonder if it is just prone to tenderness on everyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJA - TOS View Post
Why is it that my TOS and back pain always gets worse from 3 pm on into the evening???? I just don't understand it!!!

My daily schedule is up at 6:30 am, get kids off to school, then back to sleep for a couple of hours. Then I get up, do dishwasher, other house stuff. About three to four, the pain sets in massively and is there for rest of night. Am I nuts?

I also read about the hip pain thread. I've experienced hip pain in both hips. Have been trying PT again for the past two months. He's been trying to lengthen both my hip muscles. They have some nasty sounds coming out of them. I have massive pain in my left leg and hip which corresponds to the worst of my TOS sides. However, he was surprised that my shoulders weren't worse than they are. I'm hunched but not that hunched. He's been trying to stretch my clavicle area and shoulder blade area.

Once again I hoped for miracles from this PT. Every time I try a new treatment, med or something I hope this will be the time that will cure me. I guess it won't happen this time either. The best outcome will be that I again have "proof" for my dr that I'm not faking it or anything. I always feel that my dr thinks I'm just after the drugs. My PT can tell her that I have multiple hot spots on my body, that I have multiple snaps, pops and other creaking type noises when my arms and legs are shifted. I have witnesses to my misery other than myself and my family.

So, again, if anyone can explain the timing on this pain thing, I'd appreciate it.

(Hello to all you old timers. I'm the ex-Sweet Pea from long ago.)

johannakat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote