Thread: "Evening Yucks"
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 03:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow... I found this post to be very interesting! It is amazing to see how some of us have very similar symptoms and things going on. I have been telling my doctor and physical therapist that by three o'clock in the afternoon.. I'm done for the day. I'm usually pretty good in the morning and slowly gets worse as the day goes. Some days I can get to 4:00 but that's as far as it goes. After four o'clock I can't do anything. My whole evening is spent on the couch. doing nothing.

My pain management doctor has been trying to adjust my meds so that I don't have this problem but it's not working. I am still having the same problem but she keeps fluctuating my med schedule to try and make it work better for me.

If I find anything that works better for me I'll let you know. Take it easy and hang in there.

Wishing I could think more positive and be well again!
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote