Thread: New problems
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 03:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for your replies and I have been trying just about everything I can to relax. It's not working! I knew on Tuesday that things were bad. I could tell by the look on my PT's face that something was wrong. I also hurt so bad!

I saw the pain management doctor this morning the news is not good. The exam did not go to well. Again I cried in pain. She lifted my left leg and that shot the pain through the roof! Then with my leg up she lifted up on my foot and OH MY! I couldn't handle it! I could taste fire in my mouth! Then she kept touching and pressing in areas around the plexus and also the spine which just kept making it worse. She was also pressing on the left side in the plexus area and that wasn't too good. It's basically confirming TOS on the left side. But we have a really big issue going on with the nerves. There is severe nerve compression or nerve damage going on somewhere and they need to find it. The burning feeling is horrible and I can't take it! She is concerned that something is wrong in my cervical spine as well as the thoracic outlet.

So now I am off for more tests next week. I have to go through 3 different MRI scans. They want to scan everything and try to find where this is coming from. She said that we need to find it and then discuss the options. After my appointment I just came home, laid down and fell asleep for two hours. It was just another rough day. I still don't feel very well so I'm signing off for now.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Wishing I could think more positive and be well again!
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (03-28-2008)