Old 03-28-2008, 05:24 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarExpress View Post
Sounds like a law firm to me..LOL.
Never heard of either, but a muscle relaxer & pain reliever that do not cause drowsiness would be like a little piece of heaven to me. Multi-colored pee is just an interesting plus, as long as you know about before hand.. Does this pain patch help with kind of back/neck pain one can get from spasticity? I won't take rx meds for it due to the fatigue problem, and have been going to PT with minimal results..Just wonderin'. Will I need to go to the vet to get 'em?
Law firm - LOL!

The patch does help with all kinds of pain - some of mine is spasticity, some is osteoarthritis some is other stuff. But I think the robaxim helps more with spasticity than the patch does.

It's a good combo.

What I like about the patch is the way it's designed. It's soft and flexible and stretchy so it moves with you. The glue does not leave residue all over you - like a band aid, that you have to scrub off.

And you can remove it and stick it in another spot a few times if you need to. It doesn't lose it's sticky easily.

Sometimes it catches on my shirt and rolls up a little but not too much. I don't really notice I have it on.

MSacorn (03-28-2008), PolarExpress (03-29-2008)