View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Don't pull any punches, Frank, just let it all out!

I still think she's an idiot, I'm sorry, but anyone who has been anywhere near a plane since the big TSA push knows that they are always anxious for a new exciting situation. Out of pure humility, (if I were skewered beyond my ears), I would never even risk getting myself in that situation. I think she was only embarrassed because they weren't real gold.

She did mention in an interview that no TSA employee had ever stopped her for them before. They never make me remove my gold, but they do ask me to remove my stainless watch.

Gret, the woman did have a tude, and struck me as defiant. Barney and the Fifes don't like wiseguy people questioning their ways. I've also gone through with all kinds of interesting things, just for laughs. I'm automatically hand-wanded through the wheelchair gate and I have talked my way out of everything I've tried so far (no automatic weapons or machetes).

If you do a search for it, there are plenty of media outlets offering video clips of her interviews along with Gloria Allred, a high-profile, sometimes controversial attorney.

Here's the latest from CNN http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/03/28/nipple.ring/

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom
AfterMyNap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote