View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 09:22 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Bear View Post
He actually got to come home on Monday. We have been really busy running to doctors and such for both boys. More appointments next week too.

Con made it through an entire day of school yesterday! It's the first time in 3 months. He told me he almost died. It was horrible. (I tried so hard not to laugh and didn't succeed. He was not very happy with me.)

Wes is doing very well. He has some paranoia left over but we are going to the pdoc Monday.

All is well for the moment and I will take the small blessing every time they wander by my life.

Hi Mrs Bear,
I didn't have the ability to share with you in type the other day of your situation; but I so much want you to know I am deeply surrounding you with as much cyer abilty as I can.
I can so recall the baby steps, the crisises, the emotional heart wrenching occasions in my family.

I also know that it is just having a place to come like here that keeps us together...maybe with superglue, but the closest thing to the guardian angel on your shoulder is we that care on here.
I want to hug you and, there are going to be others in searches that will run across our post and wonder where do families get strength to get through the trials....
It is team work, and the strongest women in the world are those as you and I that meet the challanges. We meet each other here on the forums, not the line at the store...
I can so identify with you and can only share that, the appointments, the more questions then answeres, the trust we try to give the medical folks, and then the gut effort we pull out of ourself.
I can;t think of friends that I have that do not have challanges...I did know a few PTA mom's that seemed to be all about theirselves....But, if I needed someone to give me a hug, it would be from you, not her.

I wish God could send us pixie dust to heal those we love and help us with strength of our hearts.
My love to you for being such a caring Mom, even in the trials, you always are there.

Sorry to go on and on, but I truely so can in my soul feel for you and yours.
Love
di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-29-2008)