Thread: Finally Won!
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 08:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Finally Won!

After fighting WC and SSD for over 7 years, I finally won both cases.
The WC is a matter of some paperwork but the judge awarded a life pension and retroactive pay.
I was to attend the SSD hearing next Monday but the judge revised my records and called my attorney this week to offer a favorable decision before my hearing date. It was very clear to me that Dr Togut's med opinion played a big part in that decision. Woopey!
This is huge for me. Not all of you know but for close to 4 years now I've been trying to survive without any income or proper med treatment. There were many dark days when I sank into a deep hole of depression and I have no idea how I kept going. Perhaps I'm more stubborn than I ever thought and I wasn't going to give WC the satisfaction of getting rid of me.
So, those of you who are frustrated with your disability cases, don't give up! Most of the time that's exactly what they want you to do and if and when you do that, they will label you as a faker. We here know you're not faking the horrible chronic pain and frustration that comes with a progressive med condition like TOS so DON'T GIVE UP! Always tell yourselves that if you give up you'll never know how great it feels when you finally get to win your case on your own med evidence and honesty.
Piruka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote