View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 12:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Arrow I need help please -TY and then more symptoms?

I need help please. I thought was getting better, or maybe I should say not worse, but I was wrong. I had my 1st ty infusion on 3-18. 3-19 was a great day. Except for the numbness in my leg I did not feel any MS sx. On 3-20 I got sick and started to have a few ms sx, but they were the same as ones I had before. Well the same old sx came everyday till about Tues. On Tues (I think) I started to get new ms sx. I now have had the tingle deal in my right leg, I had a bad attack with my right hand, and I've about 4 attack with a stiffness in my jaws. I have new heard of ms hitting the jaws but I guess we have stuff there too. None of these have lasted for 24 hours but I am getting new stuff. Also my thinking is not clear and my speaking sucks. I thought I was out of the relapse. Am I or not. Everytime I think I may understand the MS deal I get confused again. If I am out of the relapse, is this the way the rest of my life will be. Please tell me what u think is going on. Is this what you mean by good days and bad ones. Does this mean the ty might not be working on me. My case is so last stage or sever till they tell me the next relapse may take me out. I am so scared. What if this is not the right drug for me. I have no where to go. I'm scared.
sheena is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote