View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 11:21 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

thanks--for replys & suggestions.
Neuro just Rx'd- Clonazepam--for sleep problems & neuro Sx/pain. 'He blames chronic pain disorders for many of problems cited --that I blame TBI. Perhaps both are so and this new med & some others he prescribed will help--pain and Cognitive & related dysfunctions.

it would be nice to be inor create a more "controlled" environment --I've been living w/ elder parents -w/ hearing problems (and terminal illnesses) Even tho I've been primary caregiver, often had to remove self from blarring Tv. --go to my room close door; call on intercom if needed. (my dad understands that I am very sensitive to noise, light, etc. and other problems & I've tried to be understanding of his conditions, etc.)
Hopefully that TV noise scenario will change--father finally agreed to get hearing aid. should be ready in 4 wks. still many other challenges & issues.. w/ care giving & other responsibilites..... these Stressors -exacerbate & trigger TBI/PCS & other med problems.... too much to get into .... so many things I don't know how or am not coping with very well....
appreciate support, suggestions extended....

Lynnlee... thanks for noise box suggestions-glad to hear helps you.
Sorry to hear of your setbacks--- another lesson learned hard way??
I've also had recurance of nausea and severe headaches/pains.
Hope soon improves...

wishing all BEST
pono is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote