View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 10:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Do all neuros Suck

Hi everyone, really confused about were to post any more

Being in limboland just sucks.

I got to see the dumb neuro today. Thought I was being smart by avoiding the GP, ended up bitting me in the ****** After a brief explanation of whats been happening in the last 3 wks, he does his dumb neuro test, ya know touch your nose with your finger, push my arm, pull my arm, BS. Then he tells me that he sees no neuro problems and that is all in my head. Yup his words. So I asked him could he refer me to a physciatrist, he refused that. I asked for a MRI of my spine, since I've never had that done, he refused that. I asked him, in all the disease he knows of if there was any where he could direct me? and he said NO. I asked if he could at least treat my symptoms, and he said ,NO. He told me that prednisone and mestinon give some people euphoria. I thing that I would do with a beer or some wine, thank-you. What an idiot. I was told, go see my GP and go from there.

So after, I can't believe I was able to keep my composer, I got into the car and had a melt down. I really considered going to the hospital and getting myself commited

I hate it when drs screw with my thinking. Anyways I then went back to the dr office and was fortunate to get a stand in dr. She is new to town and is waiting to open her own practice. Well first she spent a good 1/2 hr with me. Now thats a record She totally understood the MG stuff and suggested that I stay with the mestinon, it if it was helping, it does, emmensly. She then gave me prednisone to get me out of this crash. Just for a week, I pray that it helps, and that 1 wk is enough.

Anyways that was my day, this really sucks getting a dr to help. Theys still didn't have my last MG blood test. Must have been the 5th time I've asked for the results, they seem to have gone missing.

Thanks for listening and sorry for the ranting, Patricia
turner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote