View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 10:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks everyone............

It was rainy here today s Tim and I went shopping to buy me some new clothes for work (YUCK I HATE CLOTHES SHOPPING) but got some great deals on the discount racks...that always makes shopping a lil easier lol......I took a 2 hour nap and my SIL made us supper so I am enjoying my weekend off and jus being with Timbo.....

Koala.....I would e honored to make one for your DH.......we will get together on it Monday okay.....

Good to see you J~Sue.....miss your smiling face my friend....

Day...how about I treat you to lunch sometime?????

TK....girl you get your bottom on over to Paragould and I will come and see YOU!!!!!!! I was just in pokey....(about 30 min. from paraguld) @ walmart tonight......

GJ-

Sal-Yes you were right about the aprons.....lol.....and I am still trying out some new recipies....tomorrow I am making Cheesecake cookie treats and malted cherry chunk brownies......

I am open to view any recipies lol!!!!!

TKirk-Thanks HUn.........You might have to remind me to take a breath now and again lol....

RW-Welll if you two werent so dern tall.....lol.....
I just loved taking thier pics together lol....it was so funny to see.....

BTW.......I wish ya'll were here....I need tasters.....I am gonna gain 100 pounds trying all these new recipies.....
FlyFishin Momma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (03-30-2008), Carolina (03-30-2008), Koala77 (03-30-2008), SallyC (03-29-2008), TwoKidsTwoCats (03-29-2008), yeahbut (03-30-2008)