View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 10:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodDreamer2007 View Post
((((hugs))))) I understand the feeling of your body falling apart. It's a horrible feeling. But it will get better, just sometimes, it takes going through some valleys first. It takes a while to work all the meds out, and find the right mix that will help you. I'm on cyclosporine,Prednisone,and Mestinon. It took a while to get to this combo, so hang in there.
it will get better for you. If you are waiting for it to be black and white, it may never be. many many MG'ers don't get that 'black and White" answer in print, but do know it by responding to meds.
Best of wishes
love Lizzie
Thanks Lizzie
I'm on prednisone for 3 weeks and nothing has occurred to help me. I did get and MRI and they saw an orbital psuedotumor in left eye which is the eye with the double vision. However the doctors are puzzled because my symptoms don't match up with someone with this. Saw a new nuerologist on Thursday and he said that he's going to do some research on me but he is thinking ocular myasthenia gravis??? He explained it to me. I will just keep praying for that light at the end of this dark tunnell.
patch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote