View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 08:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking sleep problems

My week is starting out okay. Once again I am up at 4:30 am. Don't know why this is happening-has been going on for about 2 months now. Only thing I can figure out is about the same time I titrated off avinza which is a morphine medication for chronic pain. I am glad I am off that - didn''t help anyway with pain. But guess it did help me sleep. It is a nice time in morning to do things, no interruptions, everything is quiet and peaceful. I usually fold laundry or surf net.
Sorry about your friend Stevem, everybody's time seems to happen at different ages. You just never know, but hate to see people suffer.
Today I am going out to breakfast with my family, all of them, 3 daughters, 1 son, 1 spouse and 1 granddaughter. Then later in day we are going to take a drive and look at houses that my daughter, single mom, can possibly buy. Right now she is living in a pretty rough neighborhood and has a 3 yr old daughter. She is going to school, working, and raising a daughter. Hard times. So we thought we would see if we could help her find a home she can eventually afford when she finishes school. She is studying medical coding.
My doggies are asleep on my bed now, what nerve!! So if I want to go back to bed am going to have to fight them for it.
Hope everyone has a good week

Last edited by libra; 03-30-2008 at 08:24 AM. Reason: hit enter too soon.
libra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote