Thread: Imagine:
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 08:37 AM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

it was that or my magical cloud ride, find the biggest puffest softest cloud up there climb on to the edge and get comfty laying down on the edge of the big soft pillowly cloud and look down below as the cloud slowly passes by the countryside, the shadow of the cloud slowly rolling up and down over the landscape below across farmer potters fields, see how the shadow goes down into popular creek, see how the creek is lined up with willow trees all along its path, through the field, now see the shadow come back out into the field from the creek, slowly now the shadow is climbing the hay stacks built up in the fields, slowly traveling on the cloud the shadow crosses farm field after farm field, corn to soy to wheat see how the shadow dances its way across a set of railroad tracks, and then over a small pond, look at the kids below, jumping in making huge splashes as the clouds shadow passes over them, just laying there relaxing on my soft safe cloud watching the clouds shadow slowly roll across this land slowly

this comes from when i was a kid and spent time down in the desert country use to watch those lone clouds travel across the desert and follow their shadows on the ground, sometimes you could see a clouds shadow a fair distance off

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

Last edited by weegot5kiz; 03-30-2008 at 09:12 AM.
weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (03-30-2008), FlyFishin Momma (03-30-2008), JessieSue (03-30-2008), Kitty (03-30-2008), SallyC (03-30-2008), yeahbut (03-30-2008)