View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 12:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Di

Hi Di,

You have to know my thoughts and prayers are with you and the family of this disturbed patient.

I understand as a nurse, that you have this crushing feeling I too have felt this when one of my patient dies. It is not your faullt by any means and you have no control over mental disease, not tht this makes it any easier......let the feeling out by having a good cry. get a box or two of tissues and a good box of chocolates and sit and let it out.......I use a sad movie and then it all comes out (the Notebook works well for me)....not to give you advice, only shareing my own....but then I guess I am giving advice to help heal your heart. You only have one and it must contine despite the devestation....DO NOT confuse this with me belittling the situation.....as I am not I have every sympathy as I have been on the brink of suicide and have tried to commit suicide at 18. it is not easy and she must have been suffering greatly....not your fault again.......

Take solace in our prayers and support and let it out girl.....we care and are here for you.

hugs and sending boxes of tissues and really really good chocolate....belgin.

Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote