View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 10:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

GJZD >> you had Lumbar Laminectomy -L3, L4, L5, S1, S2 and then Lumbar Fusion - L1, L2, L3, L4, L5, S1, whose are life changing surgeries. Lumbar Laminectomy leads to instability of the spine, which leads to fusions. In the long term, fusions lead to more fusions. My father had Lumbar Laminectomy 25 years ago; it took him 4 months to recover. You have not mentioned anything about your recovering time or why you needed fusions.

The aforementioned is exactly why I went to Dr. Jho. He relieved most of my problems; I was back to work in 12 days, and playing sports in 4 weeks.

It is true Dr. Jho is not the most outgoing guy. He is Korean; I think it is mostly cultural. I have had many surgeries; I had more post op visits in the hospital from Dr. Jho and his staff than any other of the surgeries that I have had. The hospital staff was outstanding and had nothing but very positive things to say about Dr. Jho.

Your comment regarding Dr. Jho changing hospitals is interesting. I wonder why the hospital he joined sent out several press releases announcing Dr. Jho joining the hospital. These press announcements basically stated they were giving him a wing of the hospital for minimally invasive surgery with several of his own operating rooms.

I am truly sorry that there are people that did not have good results from Dr. Jho. But I think it is more helpful for everyone to stick to the facts.
Dallaskibby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote