View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 11:32 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
I originally started this topic to simply point out what was going on "off the radar" or "out of the box" with regard to MS in that many cases may have a bacterial cause, specifically CPn.

Please do not discount Dr Stratton's research.
Thanks,

Mark
I have not discounted Dr. Stratton's research. At this point in time, there is no final research. I do believe it was halted. I have read what there is...I have read your website as well as Dr. Weldon's. Suffice it to say if you and the rest of your cohorts read my posts in context, you will see that I am NOT flatly discounting anything on your website. I clearly stated that at this time there is NO KNOWN cause for MS. I do not appreciate being paraphrased or misquoted out of context.

It is unbecoming to belittle others who have chosen a different course of treatment for their particular course of disease. There are many different forms of treatment and if one chooses to take a different road than someone else, that does not make one a dunce. You have no way of knowing what I have been through, or anyone else for that matter. It is really none of your business.

As we all know from experience, each one of us is different and may have medical or personal reasons for choosing the path we have chosen for our particular course of treatment. These are personal choices. It is not up to you or anyone else to question these decisions.

Thanks to medical research, today we have many choices of treatment for MS. Do not make the mistake of thinking that one size fits all.

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jappy (03-31-2008), Koala77 (03-31-2008), Riverwild (03-31-2008), SallyC (03-30-2008)