View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 02:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi ya CZ!
Hey, no problem about writing back so soon! I sooooooo understand!! There are times that I can't write back when I would like to also. RSD just plain does what this "Beast wants to do"! So, not to worry okay? Anyway, you sure have had your fair share of this awful disease!! Gosh, and here I am whining the blues!! Those calfs have HAD to hurt soooooooooo bad!! You poor thing you!! And spine pain, I can't even imagine that too!! I hope and will pray that you get to feeling better and you don't have to endure this fluid any more! Gosh, Lady.. Poor you!! :0(
As for me, I am still holding off on going to Cleveland to see about getting the Spinal Cord Stimulator. My new family Doc. says for me to hold off if this is the way I am feeling right now. He said lots of people do this. If I am ready and he says so, I will for sure get it done at Cleveland hospital, as I am only 45 min. to an hour away. He will get me one of the best surgeons he knows, too. I do not go to a therapy pool. mine (RSD) was caused by carpal tunnal surgery in 2007 Jan. 9th. and it spread from my wrist up to my neck.(All on the right side. I am right handed too! I was having some physical therapy, but am no longer allowed to, as this was causing such a flare. I did pretty good when the RSD was first caught, which was early, the SGB they gave me did no good, I won't be getting those blocks anymore, so I do not know where I stand. My hand, fingers swell up so bad, turn blue, red. Also my RSD hand gets so cold that I wear a glove or my fuzzy robe with the wide pockets in them. If and when I do get that SCS put in, maybe that will help. I have had more positive things said on this than negitive from the folks on here.
Well, you take care my friend. My prayers, thoughts are with you CZ. Much love!~Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote