View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 09:57 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by volada View Post
i am still in the early shock stage due to very recent diagnosis but i drilled my opthamololgist about the brain damage/location correlation...my lesion does not seem to be impacting my symptoms (double vision) apparently ms can be manifested through this optic nerve connection...still have to keep the darned prism thing on my glasses and hope that my vision improves...apparently my eye isn't moving as much to the right but my vision still needs the prism connection... also saw my lady dr today for the annual exam and she kept asking me if i had notices any muscle weakness???? not any more than usual....given chasing two kids...not really exercising that much (except the 37 stairs up to our house) but not really feeling it...
My Neuro Dr Did a Brain Scan and Lupas test for the Numbness in my left hand and responded "you do not have MS-Yet" I have discovered my multiple symptoms over the last 5 yrs looks like MS. Should I have further testing done if there are no lesions present on the MRI? Symptoms are Numbness & Pain in Left Hand-fingers- 2 months -Nerve tests are OK, numbness in toes both feet-3 yrs, COPD- 2 yrs, Chronic Pain- 4 yrs left Rib, Cubital nerve Damage-left arm, Rotater Cuff damage-left arm, Blood in Urine & urgency- bladder pressure, My family says I forget things and my boss says I am not focused, I don't see a problem, My vision has worsened in last 3 yrs- need Tri-focals to read. I have seen several different doctors in the last 5 yrs, this is the first Neuro Dr I have seen. Should I get a 2nd opinion? Ask for more tests? Accept these problems as just getting older-I am 45. Thanks for any and all information..
GOD BLESS
Cherie
littleangelswings is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote