View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 03:26 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

you have had such a very rough year...and you managed to get through it...I don't how but you did it....try to remind yourself that it is the chemistry...can your doctor raise your medications? that might ease some of your symptoms a bit....I find when I try to fight them I get worse.
Can you concentrate enough to read? Ebay is the greatest place to get cheap books if you buy them in lots or i guess the public library. I have been reading a lot of Sandra Brown and still regency romance novels which take me away from the here and now....my world has gotten so tiny but when one wants to survive one does what it takes.
I also always tell myself this too shall pass....and God knows what he/she is doing...and it is for the best....when I am in deep despair, I remind myself that I have gotten out of it before and there is nothing I can do about it.
Are your doggies more attentive to you when you are feeling this way? Can you just cuddle up with them or are you too depressed? Bipolar ain't no fun
Bobby