Thread: April Fools Day
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 08:44 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Well, I do have a story (a dirty trick I played on someone). BUT HE HAD IT COMING. And I bet every women here will applaud me.

Allow me to set it up.

I had a friend Loretta who dated a guy from Russia. She fell madly in love with him, only to find out he was married with 3 kids. It devastated her.

Oh, it gets better. I also had a friend Shelly, who was telling me about the guy she was dating. A RUSSIAN, who fit the desription of Loretta's love of her life.

I prompted Shelly to go and get some pictures. I invited both Shelly and Loretta to my house, and they both had albums. IT WAS THE SAME GUY!!!! Shelly had photos of her and the guy, and so did Loretta. Albums filled with photos of him. He never told Shelly he was married (she was still dating him). So, Loretta brought Shelly up to speed.

So now I had both girlfriends in my home, one was devastated and one was about to be devastated when she confronted him. I told her. "Don't do anything, let's get him good". They both looked at me.

See, Shelly and I would go to a disco up in Queens where we knew the Russian guy (Let's call him Dimitri). where he hung out. Every friday night.

So I got all the data on him. I knew he had been in a skiing accident when he was 10. I knew he had broken one of his legs, (stuff that people share when they are dating). I got it all.

So the next Friday night, we all went to the disco. All 7 of us. We had a group of gals that went out on the weekends. We took Loretta with us. She wanted to see this go down.

I must have been 27 or so and if I do say so myself I WAS A LOOKER!!!

So we go in and we immediatley separate. I knew exactly where he was. My friends were hiding in another corner of the disco seeing all of this go down.

I caught his eye and I just arched my eyebrow. He came over. He asked me to dance. So we are dancing and he says to me "What do you do for a liviing?" and I reply "I'm a professional psychic".

He just looks at me and he laughs arrogantly and says "Oh really??, tell me something about myself". I looked deeply into his eyes and I said: "oh, I feel a break in one of your legs". He says: "Oh my god, you're good".

I did this very slowly, I wanted to reel him in. I said "you went skiing, I can see you as a little boy in Moscow". Well, the look on his face was priceless. He's going "go on, go on". Now I'm not mentioning his wife and kids back home, (we had a plan to enforce here).

So I'm just giving him tidbits of his life and he's absolutely astounded. He then says to me "I have to tell my friends about you, let me get you a drink". I said "club soda".

I go over to a corner of the room and he goes and gets his friends and the club soda. He brings all of them over to me and he goes. "look at this woman, she knows all about me, and he goes to me "tell them!!"

I look at him and I said:

"WHO ARE YOU?? I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE IN ALL MY LIFE"

I then walked away. You should have seen the look on his face, but better than that was the look HIS FRIENDS GAVE HIM!!! Shot him down for good. I hoped he went back to his wife and kids. My friends over at the other end of the room were going crazy.

We then went out for breakfast as it was 6 a.m. in the morning. It was a good night for us all. I will never forget that night.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bannet (04-01-2008)