View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 09:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool I finally might get some answers!

Hello!

I am new and hoping to make some friends that can help me understand some of the things that have happened to me. My neurologist can't explain much and has actually contradicted himself repeatedly and I am still struggling with weird symptoms.

I had all the symptoms of a stroke(sudden numbness on left side of body including face with tingling) following 2 days of chest pain and shortness of breath in October of 07. I went to the ER. My left ankle was swollen and my eyesight in left eye poor. The MRI done a couple of weeks later showed white dots on the right side of my brain. I still have occasional chest pain and feel exhausted. I suffer from some confusion and vertigo. All tests done following the suspected heart attack/stroke showed nothing according to doctors...no, wait, they said I had a heart attack and a stroke, then they said I didn't! So, what did happen?

Is there anyone that can relate to this experience? When I apply a nitro patch during chest discomfort and pain, I am better. I am on cholesterol meds and take aspirin. I have recently moved to another town and in search of a good doctor but I'm hesitant because I don't trust them! I hope to hear from some new friends soon! Thanks!
mareblu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote