View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 09:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi all,
Thanks for all the helpful suggestions. First of all, I don't know if any of you have heard about this form of therapy, but I have been through Dialectical behavior therapy, and I know all the skills from that, but I just don't feel like using them right now, and no one understands that. I am going to take Kamie's suggestion and journal, and give it to Laura next time she talks to me. I just don't know how she'll react. I was in no immediate danger last night, because someone was with me watching my every move. They have my dangerous medication right now, Torazodone, and if this weekend I feel like overdosing again, I can call and they will come pick up my meds and give them to me daily. Only the day's worth. But, I don't want to go there so I will call the crisis line if needed. I just talked through it with a friend last night and that helped enough (She's been in DBT too)

The weird thing is, I have not really cried that much, just been real short with people including Laura........I feel bad, but I am not that way, and that should be a red flag as to how I am really doing, but it isn't. I am like I said, going to journal and give it to Laura when I see her next time.....I have done it before and I think that is the most effective way to do things. Thanks for the reminder Kamie, and thanks everyone for your heartfelt concern. It is truly appreciated.

Diagnoses:Right-sided spastic hemiplegia (Cerebral Palsy), Neurogenic bladder, Migraines, GERD, Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder, Raynaud's Phenomenon, and Neurocardiogenic Syndrome
KellyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote