View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 09:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((((((Kelly))))) I'm so glad that you took the step of having somebody with you and giving them your meds.

I can completely relate to the two Kellys' because I am two Julies' or three sometimes. There is the Julie Mom who has to take care of the kids, get Robert up and off to school, homeschool Michael, keep up this house, do the shopping...etc. Then there is the Julie Volunteer that is on every committee, teaches Sunday School, goes to church, etc. Then there is the Real Julie that is sad, depressed and lonely. I can't show that one.

Though I do my share of crying, I am also short with people. I can be mean as hell. The minute I find myself doing that with my kids, I know I need to step back. When I start giving hell to the other drivers on the road, I know the depression hole is calling me.

The wonderfulness (is that a word) of the internet is the annonimity of it all. Here we can talk of exactly how we feel. I have my own depression board and one of the greatest suggestions ever given there was for the person to use her posts at our board as her journal to give to her Pdoc. Maybe you could try that.

Biggest of hugs and keep posting.

Julie

Julie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote