View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 09:26 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Stuff

Wow Melody that is something about your son. Can't say as I blame you for not letting him come home and do nothing. He really sounds mixed up. I think, for what it is worth, that you are doing the best that you can and taking care of Alan and yourself. You have enough of a load. Sometimes a person reaches out but they just can't help. It's just the way it is.

That was sure nice what you did for the lady. It did get her out if only for a little while and got her mind off of things. I'm sure she is grateful to have you as a friend. The 88 year old I was talking about before is a friend and we don't see each other often but we always email. And she is out and about as much as she can. She is a go getter. A retired school teacher and just chose to move to another neat apartment in another town. The reason being that they are making the place where she lived assisted living. No if, ands or buts. None of those people need assisted living. Soooo, there were around 8 of them who moved to this brand new place. Much to do there and she always gets out otherwise as well as do the others. She also is in great demand to play for weddings, funerals, and the like. She's a great pianist and organist.

Oh my, I know I'm way off subject and I apologize for that. But it's good to be able to tell it to people who understand. Take care

Kitt
Kitt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote