View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 07:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy involuntary movement

hi this is my frist time here i hope some one can help me.well here we go about 8 years ago at my work in a mill my right hand stared shakeing very fast it did this for over a hr they took me to the dr and they did nonthing.ok that was off and on for about 3month and them my arm stared doing the same thing the dr did not know what it could be so i when to more dr and about 2month latter i was siting at home i i told my hubans i did not fill right and all at ones my head and neck stared going side to side very fast and then my hold body stared and i could not stop it there is a lot more i could tell you i stay like that for about 4 years i would have 1 or 2 ever day but now i dont do it as much but at least 1 to 4 time a week i will have one but now they are my head will move like im saying yes or no to some one and my right side will shake i cant drive any more or work cause i dont know when it will do this.i hope some one can help me i would like to get my life back i cant go to the dr any more cause i dont have ins.and have little money i cant get help cause i live with my motherinlaw they said to much money comeing the house but it is not mine.please can you help me? jennie555
jennie555 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote