Thread: revision in NY
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 12:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

LizaJane,

I had a discogram done from T11 to S2...Not a pleasant experience...but I got through it...I had one discogram done in NYC and another in Philadelphia...U of PA...If I were having it done in NYC ...I would use Dr. Bakshi...He is absolutely the best...I just had a cervcial discogram done with him...I was scheduled with another doc in the city and it turned out to be a nightmare...I actually crawled out of the CT Scanner, walked up to the doc told him I was leaving then called Dr B and told him the Doc was incompetent and left.....so the only doc that I will allow to do a discogram in the city is Dr. Bakshi....He is kind, compassionate.....and makes the discogram as painless as possible...His staff is wonderful too...His office is off Park Ave...around Lenox Hill...you go from his office over to Lenox Hill for the CT Scan...

Dr Bakshi is actually with Dr. O...so I imagine Dr. O scheduled a visit with him anyway....Dr. B did a discogram...a Spec CT scan...Ct Scan....

http://doctor.spine-health.com/doctor/SanjayBakshi/

8/17/05 - Cervical Fusion - C4-5, 5-6, 6-7 - Anterior and Posterior Fusion with plate in front and rods and screws in the rear - Corpectomy at C-4 and C-5 and microdisectomy at C6-7.

1/4/05 - Lumbar Laminectomy -L3, L4, L5, S1, S2 Obliteration of Tarlov Cyst at S2. Failed surgery!
GJZH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote