View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 12:46 AM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

I read your blog description of the FCE and no wonder you are hurting now.
{ I hope you don't use your real name there or names of dr s or case managers or any claim details - they check/do searches for that stuff sometimes}

one PT had me do the milk crate lifts - they really bothered me the most.
I can't write a page ,or I can but it becomes scribbles fast LOL.

yours could be more mild spasms than i had that time or just a different version of them. After the chiro got rid of my locked up feeling - i did have a lingering tightness , worse with use and weak feelings in my neck that lasted until the ribs got dropped down.

I got my nasty spasms from shoveling sand and rocks into 5 gal buckets, to make cement for our shop floor.
What got me the worst though was the screeding- after the cement is poured to level it you have to slide a board back and forth over and over across the top. And while doing it you have to use a push /pull sawing motion.
After 2 of 5 sections- I knew I was in trouble but hubby only had a week off and we wanted to get the floor done.
5 days straight for that project
If I only knew - back then I was just beginning to learn about TOS.. at the time I just thought I had another RSI with neck and shoulder strains.

I was off work at the time with a denied claim, and we were appealing - so I really shouldn't have been doing that stuff, but i had been off work for 2 months and was feeling pretty good and figured it would be a good test to see how healed I was - not!
Plus I couldn't really report it to my Dr or wc, so i went out on my own to find help and that's when I found the really good PT and my chiro.
"Thanks for this!" says:
thursday (04-04-2008)