View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 07:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default The underwear dilemma...

Well, for those of us that have that uncontrollable IBS and we never really know when its going to hit...I heard an interesting conversation yesterday.
I went to Wally's and was just cruising around waiting for my meds to be filled. I was walking slow, taking my time, you'd have thought I was in a beautiful garden looking at all the flowers I was so chilled out.

I heard these two women talking about underwear, one wanted nothing but cotton and wanted wide waistbands, etc. The other wanted underwear that looks more like sports similiar to the ones men wear. I was just letting the words roll in one ear and out the other...then one exclaimed...JUST LOOK AT THE PRICES ON THESE DRAWERS!!

I just kept on criusing, but then I got to thinking about how much money I have probably spent on underwear in the last year alone. I mean, let us just get all serious and realistic here for a moment. I might be in a restaurant, shopping, home...where ever. (underwear protection in place) I might just calmly be walking through Wally's waiting for my meds and just like Emeril Legassie...BAM BAM BAM! It's too late for the bathroom.

Well, here I go, throw away another good pair of drawers. That means, I have to buy two pair. One to put on and the extra just in case, oh yeah, I got clothes in the truck....but I ain't walking through the store and back.

So I thought with underwear dilemma of these two ladies, I could solve their problem...

I TOLD THEM TO NOT WEAR ANY!! Problem solved, one actually laughed so hard she peed her pants. I sadly looked at her and said, Yeep know how ya feel. She was also very interested in MS, someone close to her might be getting that diagnosis, not sure yet.

Anyway...just in case you have this dilemma, hope the suggestion helps!
Remember to do something good for yourself...and pull a prank and run...boy I sho do miss Michigan Tom...he was good prank puller.
Momma's Kids is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (04-02-2008), JessieSue (04-02-2008), Kitt (04-03-2008), Koala77 (04-02-2008)