View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 08:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Di...I'm so sorry for not getting back to you before but things have just been nuts. Everytime I want to send an email I'm either too tired or too much pain. I appreciate all your concerns and I too thought this was due to the meds but the Doc's don't think so.

I started having problems before I was put on the meds. It started right at the time of my surgery and has gotten much worse since. I really would like it to be a med issue but I have my doubts. My symptoms are much more than the peeing problem. I have terrible pain in my thumbs and into the index finger, pain in my neck (both sides), Lhermitte sign, tingling and coldness in left foot, hyper reflexes lower extremeties and significant difference between left and right side (left side more), can't move my head forward without pain and shooting nerve signals down my arms and legs, doctor pressed down on my head and I almost passed out, eyes aren't working together, right eye is loosing vision and hurts at times, pupil difference between eyes, abnormal gait (can't walk straight), dropping everything (can't grip). I seem to have an awful lot going on here. I had 2 previous MRI's and both showed signs of problems. The second one was worse in the C5-C6 area. Buldging discs and degenerative signs. narrowing of the spinal canal and straightening. spondylosis. Also showing same in lower lumbar spine as well. The PT thinks something was missed along the way. Hopefully they can find it so I can get on with my life. This is too much to handle! I cried and cried yesterday and the PT even feels bad. I thought I was on the road to getting better by having the TOS surgery. I go from one problem to another. UGH!

We shall see...the only other thing it can be is sympathetic nerve reactions. I would take that over spinal surgery any day!

I will be staying in touch since I am totally homebound! I have my MRI tomorrow night. Yippeee.

Wishing I could think more positive and be well again!
momzpeachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote