Thread: Now I remember!
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 08:52 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Gee Megan, big question

I know I had lots of cardiac testing done about 3-4 years ago, but it was such a whirlwind, I don't remember all of it? I do know that I did not have any of the sweat testing done. No clue as to why not.

As for the sweating or not issues? For my first two years of PN-ness I really didn't sweat much at all. About 2-3 'spots' on my body would sweat some...but that was it. I must be improving somewhat as I am now starting to sweat in various places.

Here is a website about dermatology that explains about diabetic neuropathies and other issues and your SKIN. Read the intro and then go into the other categories... I think it really explains [tho a bit technically] how your skins' functions [sweat and oil productions] as well as what goes on to the nerves w/neuropathies well. It is a worthwhile read.
http://telemedicine.org/stamford.htm

As for tests being always a CLEAR indication of functions/dysfunctions? Well, if we were all 'textbook' cases, I don't think we'd be here? We are each such different people, and our circumstances vary so widely that nothing can be simply, clearly pigeonholed. Wish it were different tho. We'd get along farther and faster if it were. 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Megan (04-02-2008)