View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 11:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Morning
I hope everyone else is having a good day. I am in a horrible mood. I tried going to Wal Mart ran into several people I went to high school with and now feel awful about myself. I am fat and disabled with no life. They all look like they just came from the salon and have young families.
I am getting worse with my physical problems and am not handling becoming more disabled well at all. Part of me wants to move to where I don't know anyone but that is not going to change all the things I can't do or decrease my pain.
Ofcourse the lady who comes in to sit with my Mother in law a few days a week just was telling her that the world is going to end because her flower is blooming and it is fall. So guess I shouldn't worry about not being able to walk. Sorry that is my pet peeve. My Dad was sure he knew the world was going to end when I was a kid so no point in treating my scolosis..opps. There are times I get so mad at what they could have done to keep me from being so disabled and didn't.
See what I mean about being in a bad mood. The epidural has had my hormones all mixed up so maybe it it is just PMS I wanna cry, scream and yell all at the same time. Oh yeah and I want to EAT lol.
mrsQ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote