View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 09:34 AM
In Memorium

15 yr Member
In Memorium

15 yr Member
Default Tests

As Liza Jane and Hey Joe said - sounds like you need to get nerologic testing! My symtoms came on literally over night - from normal to completele numbess in hand and foot - which just progressed... I had a health plan that wanted to save money so all of a sudden decided it was "stress" the catch all for many times for "we dont want to do more or pay for more.... I was literally falling over all the time by the time I planted myself in the office of the health care plan and told them I wasnt leaving until they sent mt to a neurolgoist - who immediately found nerve damage that day thru an NCS/EMG - and then many more tests to try to deterimine origin... !I was put thru several awful anti-depressants /anxiety drugs first - much less expensive to prescribe then acutually sending me for the help I needed and found the ones they tired me on at least - awful side affects even being on a med for four or five days took a week to recover from)....

Encourage you to really push hard for neruologic testing - so you can get proper care!
BEGLET is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ejcronje (04-02-2008)