View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 12:38 PM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

this may not help any but I tried to figure it out for myself too, was it the two broken vertebrae in 82? or was it the fire damage from the 4 trips intoa burning house to help a family out that triggered it or as the doc said the back was first and fire triggered? who knows honestly.

then I start thinking about how at times in my youth and never told anyone I use to get really tight chested and blurry visioned. have I actually had this a lot longer????

I have spent quite some time trying to figure out the how and why, I do know I have it. so I stopped looking into the how and why, cause for me I do not think I will ever be able to narrow it down enough to know, good luck in your search

Julie there is a study going on in a Calgary Univ about pg woman something like 98% go into remission cause of a certain hormone produced during pregnancy and sorry i dont know the name of it pretty sure it started with a P Sassy knew about it I think I would love to see that work come to a conclusion

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
momXseven (04-02-2008)